We invite you to learn all you can about the rewarding fields of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, and the programs at the University of Kansas. Here are some areas in which you may have questions:
- What is a speech-language pathologist?
- What is an audiologist?
- What degrees are offered?
- What can I do with a degree in Speech-Language-Hearing?
- Why choose KU for Speech-Language-Hearing?
- What are some estimated tuition and fee costs?
Our faculty and staff are here to offer assistance in your decision-making process. Please call us with your questions, concerns, or to make an appointment for a campus visit.
To request an academic advisor in the Department, you may contact Becky Harris at email@example.com.