Undergraduate Research Projects
Below is a list of research projects completed by undergraduate students in the Departmental Honors and Research Experience Programs.
Schedule for Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 3:30-5:00 PM in Dole 3049
- Frank Kim - The Influence of VOT on Categorical Perception in Spanish-English Bilinguals
- Michaela Leahy - The Relationship of Early Mother-Child Dialogic Reading and Later Communication Skills in Children with Fragile X Syndrome
- Anna Schauer & Bridget Rennard - Lemurs and BCI, What’s the Big Deal?
- Thomas Gottstein - Effects of ALS on Vowel Production
- Anna Karlin & Erin Mannion - Developing a Reliable Transcription System
Schedule for Friday, April 27, 2018 from 4:00-5:00 PM in Dole 3049
- Beth Fentress - It’s Rhyme Time: The Effect of Rhyming Storybooks on Chinese Vocabulary Learning
- Lexi Oatman - Alpha Waves During Language Preparaton
- Alexandria Kaminsky - Compliance of Children Diagnosed with FXS towards Requests for Behavioral Complies
- Mariah Coomes - The Role of Oral Language in Predicting Spelling Outcomes in Children with Dyslexia
Schedule for December 7, 2017 from 4:00-5:00 PM in Dole 3049
- McKenzie Butcher: Phonetic Convergence during Language Interactions between Spanish-English Bilinguals and English Monolinguals
- Grace Carlson and Chris Fairleigh: Does the ventriloquist effect alter intelligibility in speech-in-speech recognition?